Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Connect to the WiFi
- On your device, find the wireless connection icon. It might look like one of these:
- Find and select the rccd wireless network.
- A webpage should appear or your device will prompt you for further actions. Use your RCCD email address and password to sign on.
- When you’ve entered your credentials correctly, you will be presented with an Authentication Successful page. Click Continue.
- On the final page, the Cancel button will transition to Done. Click Done and you’ve successfully connected to the rccd wireless network.
For complete instructions and further assistance, visit the webpage below:
Computers, Laptops, Hotspots, & Software
- 70 desktop PCs are available for student use
- Community computers are also available for non-students
Request a laptop
Reserve for the semester. Available in limited supply on a first-come, first-served basis.
- HDMI to VGA adaptors are available
- HDMI cables are available
- USB cables to connect with Starboards are available
- Printing is available
All desktop and laptop computers are equipped with:
- Adobe Acrobat DC
- Adobe Creative
- AutoCAD 2020
- Autodesk inventor
- Eclipse Java 2019-06
- JASP 0.10.1.0
- Jaws 18.0
- Kurzweil 3000
- Mastercam 2019
- Maya 2019
- MS Office
- Oracle VM VirtualBox
- Python 3.7 (32-bit)
- Qt Creator 4.9.2 (Community)
- Revit 2020
- SOLIDWORKS 2019
- StarBoard Software
- Sublime Text 3
- Unity 2019. 1.2
- Unity Hub
- Visual Studio 2017
- Visual Studio Code
- ZoomText 11
Print, Copy, & Scan
- Black & White:10¢/page (cash only)
- Color: 50¢/page (cash only)
- Black & White only: 10¢/page (cash only)
- 1 scanner available to use at no cost
- No fax machine available at this time
How to Print:
- After you hit print you should see a popup (with a paw print) asking for a username and password.
- If you haven’t registered for printing, click “Register as New User” (under the "okay" and "cancel" buttons).
- Create a username and password you won't forget. (This will last for the semester. You will have to create it again every new semester.)
- Login using your new username & password. (DO NOT USE “Remember until logout”).
- To print your papers, enter the username and password you just created at any print station in the library.
- Insert money and press “print”.
- When finished press “done”.