Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
General Collection - 21 Days
Magazines/Periodicals (Main Stacks) - 7 Days
Reserve Collection (Hourly) - LIBRARY USE ONLY
Reference Collection - LIBRARY USE ONLY
Checking Out Materials:
- A photo ID card must be presented to borrow books, videos, magazines, or reserve materials.
- Students can check out up to 20 books at the same time, but only ONE reserve textbook may be checked out at a time.
- Community borrowers can check out up to 5 books at the same time, but they cannot check out reserve items.
- Reserve materials must be returned to the reserve desk at the appropriate college.
- Circulating books may be returned to any of the 3 RCCD college libraries.
Late Charges & Overdue Fines:
- Daily checkouts - 20¢/day per item (cash only)
- Hourly checkouts - $1/hour per item (cash only)
- Holds will be placed on any student's record if s/he owes more than $25 and the student WILL NOT be able to check out library materials, register for classes, nor obtain transcripts.
- Renewals are allowed if the book is not overdue and no one else has requested the book
- To renew, you may either bring your photo ID card and the book to the Circulation Desk or call (951) 372-7019.
- If you place a hold for a book that is checked out, you will be notified once it becomes available.
- Books awaiting pickup will be held for 3 days.
- Make a request to hold a book at either the Reference or Circulation Desk.
- You may request and checkout material located in any of the three RCCD college libraries.
- A total of 3 requests may be filled at one time.
- The Reference Librarian will assist you in filling out the request forms.
- Books will be available at the Circulation Desk upon arrival.
- If a library book cannot be located, you may choose to fill out a search request at the Circulation Desk.
- The Circulation Staff will search for the item for two weeks, and then notify you about the outcome of the search.